Monday 3 February 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY






 Carlisle Spring/Summer 2013

 Carlisle Spring/Summer 2013


 Carlisle Spring/Summer 2013


Edinburgh Spring/Summer 2013


For the past few weeks now I have been set a photography project by my uni. Seen as I am studying graphic design I jumped at the chance to force myself to take more photographs and get creative with compositions and generally just learn a new skill. I really do enjoy capturing little moments on camera or setting up a scene to photograph.

My next big adventure (and by adventure I mean anything other than sitting in my bed watching the The Mindy project) is to go down the route of film photography. I have had this little Dianna camera for a few years now and really enjoy the sort of oddly blurry/unique shots that she creates. I really want to start getting into my film photography and not just the shooting but the actual development as well. So I put my pennies together with a few flatmates and thanks to ebay we now own a developing kit Hurrah! and now that The Mindy project is on a break maybe I will actually be motivated to take some shots, one can only hope. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting! you have a new follower on Bloglovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete